Santa Photos Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
To ensure the smooth running of this event and the safety of everyone in attendance we ask that you read and agree to the below.
Bookings, payments and cancellations
- Online bookings are essential. Walk-in bookings will not be accepted.
- Payment will be taken upon booking via Schedulista's secure payment gateway.
- Bookings can be rescheduled online up to 12hrs prior to the original booking time. No refunds can be issued if you cancel your booking due to change of mind within this timeframe.
- In the unlikely event that our photographer or Santa are unable to make a photo session, Pet City will make every effort to find a suitable alternative. If no suitable alternative can be found, we will do our best to reschedule your booking. If bookings cannot be rescheduled to another time, customers will be entitled to a full refund.
- Digital photos will be emailed to your booking email via a link to a cloud-based storage system. This is a private link. Only you or anyone you choose to share your link with, will be able to view your photo/s.
- Information provided upon your booking will not be shared to any other party.
- By booking your Pet City Santa Photo, you consent to receiving emails from Pet City about your Santa Pet Photos booking.
- Owners take full responsibility for the safety of their pets.
- Attending pet owners are required to provide adequate restraints (e.g. lead, harness) and means of safe transportation (e.g. cat carrier) to and from the Santa Pet Photo Event.
- Pet owners letting pets off leash or out of containment do so at their own risk.
- Pet City will not be held liable for any injury or damage caused by the pets in attendance of the Santa Pet Photos.
- Pets that demonstrate aggressive or destructive behaviour may be asked to leave.
- Guests are encouraged to sit on the stools provided to prevent any germs being transferred to Santa. He has a very busy schedule coming up and can't afford to get sick!
- All humans are required to sanitize their hands before entering the photo area.
- Customers who are feeling unwell or who have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case within the last week must not attend this event and should reschedule if possible.
- Customers who display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may be asked to leave.