Pet City is a family owned business servicing the local community since 1957. We have individual departments with highly skilled teams in each. We have a few gaps that we need to fill with only the right people.
The warehouse is filled with stock coming and going so a good sense of time management and forecasting is required. The forklift needs a driver and the stock needs a controller, so if you can offer this, and
- Have previous warehousing experience
- Are a great multi-tasker
- Are able to work independently to get the job done
- Are looking for mostly Monday to Friday work
- Are physcially fit and happy lifting bulk pet products 5 days a week
- Have great time management skills
- Handy with basic tools
- Looking for 35-38 hours per week
- Hold a current forklift licence or happy to obtain one
then we want to hear from you. Please tell us why you're great, what you're good at and why we should hire you. Click the link below to send us your Resume and Cover Letter (which highlights how you meet the above criteria). Or email them to email@example.com
Sales Team – Aquarium
We are on the look out for a customer service superstar to join our Aquarium Team!
- Do you have high quality proven retail sales skills?
- Do you ooze customer service expertise?
- Do you have a genuine passion for all things marine & freshwater?
- Do you have extensive knowledge in Aquarium keeping?
- Do you like going above and beyond to get the job done right?
If you said yes each time, then we want to hear from you! Tell us why you're great, what you're good at, and why we should hire you. Email your Resume and Cover Letter (which highlights how you meet the above criteria) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listed candidates will go through a number of interviews and questionnaires. Due to the high volume of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have read to the bottom, I congratulate you and thank you. Now get to work writing that unmissable cover letter that we won't be able to put down. Take your time, highlight which role you fit perfectly, cover all your skills, all your experience, all the wonderful things that makes you...YOU.
Please note: we will not be offering any gold stars or animal stamps for your essay, but a great job with a great company. And remember the cover letter is your first step to success. Good luck!