Santa Pet Photos are Back for Christmas 2021
We are pleased to announce the return of our most popular annual event, Santa Pet Photos!
Our favourite WFH (working from home) pet colleagues have played a huge role in our lives this year. So why not celebrate by capturing paw-fessional Christmas photos of your whole family, including your pets?
This year, your photos will be captured by our professional photographer, Claire, who is an experienced photographer and, of course, an animal lover. No stranger to excited doggos (try two rottweilers), Claire will do everything she can to make your Santa photos as relaxing as possible for you and your pets.
Bookings are essential. Don't miss out - last year, we were fully booked for over 300 Santa pet photos! If you wish to be notified when Santa pet photo bookings go live, please join our mailing list below.
Pet City will donate $2 from every booking to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
This year, your photos will be taken by a professional photographer, Claire. She will be working around the clock - photographing hundreds of pet families by day and editing your photos by night (what a champion!). This year, you have the option of ordering beautifully filtered photos that will be ready for you to take with you on the day OR you can choose to have your photos professionally edited for an additional fee and processing time. If you choose to have your photos professionally edited, they will be available to pickup from Pet City within the week.
Last year, over 300 pet families had their Santa pet photos captured at Pet City Mount Gravatt. Due to popular demand, we have even more Santa Pet Photo bookings available this year.
But don’t leave it too late to book. As our most popular event of the year, we’re expecting another packed schedule! Unfortunately, we aren't able to accommodate walk-ins so please book as soon as possible to avoid dissa-pup-ment.
Want to be notified when bookings go live? Subscribe to our mailing list and you’ll be first to know.
Like last year, your photos will be taken in a private room upstairs. This helps our pet families to follow social distancing guidelines. It is also great for kids and animals who might get a little anxious.
Booking Arrival & Timing
Please note that we have 4 pet families coming through every 15 minutes – that equates to roughly 3-4 minutes allocated per family. If you arrive early for your photos, we can't guarantee we'll be able to squeeze you in. But your pet will probably love to go for a browse around our store while you wait!
Whole Family Safety
We encourage you to bring everyone, and we don't exclude! Dogs, Cats, Guinea Pigs, Rats, Birds, Chickens and Goldfish are all welcome! Any pet that isn't Native Wildlife can attend.
The safety of our pets and their families is of utmost importance. To ensure all pet families are safe and happy, please ensure only the goodest pet boys and girls attend. Please keep in mind that you will be in close proximity to other pets - maybe even some species your family isn't used to. Please transport and handle your pets appropriately (on a lead or in a cage).
Please let our team know if you think your pet may have any special requirements.
To ensure Santa & your family are safe during this time, we have allocated a whole room to this event where one family at a time will be present. This will ensure minimal contact between each group to keep everybody safe and socially distant. Unfortunately, this also means that Santa may not be accepting of children sitting on his lap this year.
Change or Cancel Booking
If you need to change or cancel your booking, please click the 'Book Now' button and navigate to the 'Manage Booking' tab. If you do need to cancel, please give us as much notice as possible so other pet families have a chance to book in for their Christmas photo.
Terms & Conditions:
- The health and well being of our customers, Santa and his elves are our highest priority. Therefore we are implementing a number of changes to the way our Santa Pet Photos are run this year. Please take note of the following procedures before your arrival on the day.
- Online Bookings will be required in order to avoid queues & crowds. Walk in bookings will not be accepted. Please book at www.petcity.com.au
- To remain COVID-safe and avoid congestion, the Santa Photos will take place upstairs at Pet City, off the shop floor. Please be advised that this location does not have disabled access. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- Please don’t arrive early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- There will be hand sanitizer on entry to the Santa Photo area.
- Due to social distancing, there will be stools positioned 1.5m from Santa for the photos. This year guests will not be able to sit on Santa’s knee or come in close contact with him.
- Stools/chairs will be sanitized between each session.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing flu-like symptoms, been in contact with someone that has tested positive to COVID-19 or has recently been to a known COVID-19 hotspot, please reschedule (unless booked out) or cancel your booking.
- Booking dates & times can be changed up to 24hrs prior to original booking time (unless booked out). No refunds can be issued if you change your mind & cancel your booking. You're welcome to cancel the original booking & set a new time (unless booked out).
- Larger groups may be contacted before the booking, if COVID-19 government restrictions change.
- This event may be cancelled if COVID-19 government restrictions change. Should this occur you will be contacted via the email address provided.
GreatBy: Anthea on 5 October 2021Great friendly service, organized and on time. Cute pic, especially with a toddler and 2 untrained dogs.
Amazing ValueBy: Katie on 5 October 2021Great scene with Santa, super quality camera, lighting and equipment. We ended up with a wonderful family photo of the two dogs, us and our toddler. Great support staff, very well organised. Photographer has super fine attention to detail pointing out to adjust the toddler’s outfit to make it look better, balancing the attention of the two dogs and the toddler. Absolutely amazing value for the quality of the photo we got! Thank you so much, you’ve created a priceless family memory for us!!
FantasticBy: Stella on 5 October 2021Fantastic and quick service. Loved it - thank you!
LovelyBy: Steph, Al & Rex on 5 October 2021This was our 1st time at Pet City for the Santa experience for 2020, and it was fantastic the Santa was lovely and the theme set and photo was professional, like how it was away from hussle and busy of the shop floor great less distractions for the animal to react to. We will be back next year for 2021 photos. Thank you to Pet City for this service.
ProfessionalBy: Jugele Dawson on 20 December 2019It was on time and professional.