Kid Zone Terms & Conditions
On: 12 June 2023
Terms & Conditions
To ensure the smooth running of this event and the safety of everyone in attendance we ask that you please read and agree to the below.
Bookings, payments and cancellations
- Online bookings are essential. With limited floor space allocated for these workshops, walk-ins may be turned away.
- Please cancel or reschedule your booking if you can’t make it to allow someone else to take your spot. You can cancel or reschedule your booking online up to 12hrs prior to your original booking time. Otherwise, please call our team on 07 33492086.
- Information provided upon your booking will not be shared to any other party.
- You may receive confirmation emails from Pet City about your workshop booking.
- Parents/carers are to take full responsibility for the safety of their children during the workshop.
- Parents/carers are required to make the Pet City team aware of any allergies their children may have to animals, animal foods or substrates.
- While bites or scratches are uncommon, animals can be unpredictable. Pet City will not be held liable for any injury or damage caused by the pets in these workshops.
- Customers who are feeling unwell or who have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 case within the last week must not attend this event and should reschedule if possible.
- Attendees who display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may be asked to leave.